1lb. Peeled and Deveined Shrimp
1/2 lb Angel Hair Pasta (Your Favorite Pasta Can Be Substituted)
3 Cups Country Crock Original Buttery Spread
1 Cup Minced Garlic
2 Cups Fresh Shallots Chopped 1/8" to 1/4" Pieces
4 Cups Sliced Mushrooms
1/3 Cup Fresh Parsley chopped
2 Tbsp. Cajun Smoke Season-It-All Cajun Seasoning
8 oz. Shredded Mozzarela Cheese
1. Cook pasta to Al Dente, drain and set aside.
2. Melt butter in a 6 to 8 quart deep dish pot.
3. Add garlic and simmer for 5 minutes on medium heat.
4. After garlic is simmered, add sliced mushrooms, shallots, parsley and 1 tbsp. Cajun Smoke Season-It-All. Saute on medium heat for 10 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked and soft.
5. After everything has simmered for 10 minutes add shrimp and cook until shrimp turn pink.
6. After shrimp are pink, add the cooked pasta.
7. Add 1 tbsp. Cajun Smoke Season-It-All and stir until all the pasta is covered with the sauce.
7. After Pasta is covered with sauce, Shrimp Luciena is done.
8. Plate and sprinkle top with mozzarella cheese.
Copyright © 2019 Cajun Smoke LLC - All Rights Reserved.